Wednesday 23 July 2014

Top Comment So Far For The Blog

Here is a counter blog posted for my first entry:
http://lovethoughtworks.blogspot.com/2014/06/a-hilarious-review-on-thoughtworks.html
You have to love this one. I found this posted by a user by the name - Fulre Tard

"Egocentricity is a funny thing. Egocentric people tend to berate anything that they don’t agree with, on par with Justin Bieber’s & Yo Yo Honey Singh’s singing and appearances. Because thats the closest arrow available in their quiver of internet garnered cliches. Of course this blog starts from proving me right and ends at a place, where my comments will seem like golden stupendous wisdom. 

Just because your abilities to lookup incomprehensible synonyms from urban dictionary surpasses your technical skills, does not mean that you are the alpha species that represents the whole blogosphere. A blog as moot as this one is as laughable as Miley cyrus’s dressing sense. 

Five minutes into reading it and you know it is going to be those rabbit holes which are richly abundant in the “I am just venting out” poop because I didn’t get hired. They make for a fun reading, but doesn’t mean that you will be awarded the booker prize for this year."

_________________________________________________________________________

"Just because your abilities to lookup incomprehensible synonyms from urban dictionary"
I wonder which set of words in my post scared the English out of Fulre Tard here. Perhaps it was the words especially and interview. Yeah many a days were spent on finding the synonyms for those.

"A blog as moot as this one is as laughable as Miley cyrus’s dressing sense." - oh my my. What a unique style of writing here. It reminds me of .. well me. The least one can do while writing a retort is to not copy the writing style, but hey, the person is making a statement here.

"Five minutes into reading it and you know it is going to be those rabbit holes which are richly abundant in the “I am just venting out” poop because I didn’t get hired"
Ding ding! Give Fulre Tard here 10 points! This is the exact reaction I expected to get at ThoughtWorks if I had bothered to give a regular feedback right after the interview. This Tard here is the precise reason I had to resort to a blog and use an elaborate method to get this feedback to ThoughtWorks. People like Fulre Tard here are so full of themselves and believe that ThoughtWorks is the road to nirvana. I'm glad Tard has been gracious enough to express his thoughts publicly. It just helps me expose their mind set and emphasize my points more.

We can keep tearing each other's posts endlessly providing entertainment to many. Try to take the feedback and fix the problem.

More detailed feedback here:
http://lovethoughtworks.blogspot.com/2014/07/response-to-people-looking-for-feedback.html

No comments:

Post a Comment